Appuntamento alla Sherlockiana

Autore Messaggio
FantasyMagazine
«Balrog»
MessaggioInviato: Mer 01 Ott 2003 23:32 pm    Oggetto: Appuntamento alla Sherlockiana   

Appuntamento alla Sherlockiana
A Milano, il 19 ottobre, un incontro per la Libreria Sherlockiana

Leggi la notizia per intero.
Joe Recka
«Ospite»

MessaggioInviato: Mer 01 Ott 2003 23:40 pm    Oggetto:   

I want to buy books in Italian. I could write in Italian but it would take all day. I want to buy 200 euros worth. This book store was recommended by my bookstore in Barcelona.

I can read italian. I will resend the message in Italian if it would be easier for you. the last book I read was about IL ALLEGATORE. It was a good book. In the past, I read books by:

Alda Teodorani
Loriano Macchiavelli
Claudio Pellegrini
Ivo Scanner
Fabio Giovannini
Andrea Pinketts and
Carlo Oliva.

I need all the new books that have won awards for best policiaco in Italia. I would order 200 euros worth of books three times per year.

You can respond in italian. Vorrei comprare libros policiacos, giallos en italiano. Grazie!

Joe Recka
franz
«Mago» Mago
MessaggioInviato: Gio 02 Ott 2003 15:54 pm    Oggetto:   

Joe Recka ha scritto:
I want to buy books in Italian. I could write in Italian but it would take all day. I want to buy 200 euros worth. This book store was recommended by my bookstore in Barcelona.
I can read italian. I will resend the message in Italian if it would be easier for you. the last book I read was about IL ALLEGATORE. It was a good book. I need all the new books that have won awards for best policiaco in Italia. I would order 200 euros worth of books three times per year.
You can respond in italian. Vorrei comprare libros policiacos, giallos en italiano. Grazie!
Joe Recka

Joe, I don't undestand wath you need. Are you looking for an adress where you can buy italian books (as http://www.internetbookshop.it/hme/hmepge.asp) or you need suggestions?
Let me know, if you wish
- Sei un pessimista o un ottimista?
- Sono un pessimo ottimista
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore

Vai a: